Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas
You have been invited to come to this site daily,
December 1 - 12, to enjoy a twist on the
December 1 - 12, to enjoy a twist on the
12 Days of Christmas.
Starting with day one on your advent mobile reveal the name and scripture of the lady in waiting and come to this site to read and be inspired by her story.
(to reveal the name pull the back circle down.)
Why did I chose to use the "12 Days of Christmas" as my inspiration? Well, because of the first line in the song:
"On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me....!"
Who is my true love?
"On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me....!"
Who is my true love?
My true love is God.
Whom did he send?
My savior, Jesus Christ, as a child born unto us.
When did he send him?
We don't know the exact day but,
We celebrate Christmas as a reminder of the first day that God sent his son.
Christmas is the time when I accepted Christ as my savior and understood God's love for me. My Sunday school teacher made it clear that Christ had to be born in order to carry out the promise of God to send a savior. I am in awe to think that God loved us so much that he sent His only son to die for our sins, my sin, and to be my Savior! God is my true love.
Women (and all mankind) have been waiting for the savior's arrival ever since God promised Eve that her seed would bruise the head of the serpent.
I hope you find it fun to do this blog for 12 days prior to the party about 12 of those women who have been waiting.
Christmas is not about birds and rings, maids and ladies, or people dancing and playing instruments. It is a day we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am so excited to share with you what God has been revealing to me over the last few months as I prepared my annual Christmas party, reading about these Ladies in Waiting.
Diane
Women (and all mankind) have been waiting for the savior's arrival ever since God promised Eve that her seed would bruise the head of the serpent.
I hope you find it fun to do this blog for 12 days prior to the party about 12 of those women who have been waiting.
Christmas is not about birds and rings, maids and ladies, or people dancing and playing instruments. It is a day we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am so excited to share with you what God has been revealing to me over the last few months as I prepared my annual Christmas party, reading about these Ladies in Waiting.
Diane


The count down has started. Hope you all enjoy the site.
ReplyDelete